GAME DAY INFORMATION
IMPORTANT! If you cannot make it for a match you must let your coach or manager know as soon as possible, preferably the day before at the latest.
This will allow the Club time to find other players for your team.
MATCH DAY GUIDELINES
- Check the draw each week for any changes here.
- Any last-minute changes / field closures will be advised on our website and Facebook pages.
- Any photos taken please send through to the club. We love to share.
- Refer to National Playing Formats & Rules for detailed information.
- Refer to Hot Weather Policy for detailed information.
- Refer to Lightning Policy for detailed information.
- All players must have boots and shin pads to play. More information on Player Equipment Policy.
- All players are to wear club shorts and socks. As well as playing jersey.
- All have signed in on the QR code of the clubs you are attending and don’t forget to sign out
- Players are to only wear the club playing jersey for the game. They are not to wear any other time.
- Players are responsible to wash their own playing jersey each week and bring to the game. (wash in cold water and air dry)
- At the end of season, the playing jersey to be given back to the coach or manger to put in their kit bags. Any missing jerseys will be payable to the club at a cost of $45 each.
- Players are to inform the coach or manager ASAP if they are unable to attend a game.